Tags: Myanmar job seeker sales sales career account manager
If your desire is to help people get the most out of the products or services? You should become Account Manage
Account Managers are the first point of contact at a company for their clients, ensuring that they will always receive the best services ever possible.
They usually work together with the sales or marketing department. They might have one account only or look after several as part of a portfolio. It all depends on the size of the client.
Typical accountabilities for an Account Manager are:
- Liaising with clients’ and identifying their needs and requirements (a lot of listening and questioning needed)
- Peparing proposals to suit their requirements
- Keeping clients updated on new business or product developments, marketing programmes etc.
- Managing budgets and payments
- Dealing with any issues or complaints from clients
Am I a right person to become Account manager?
To become a successful Account Manager, maintaining a good working relationship with your clients is absolutely essential and beeing fond of working towards commission. That is and will be a huge gap in Myanmar for a long time to go.
It’s your job to make sure that the service they receive goes above and beyond their expectations, to help ensure their business keeps coming back. Excellent communication skills esp. listening, not to mention an in-depth understanding of your clients’ key business objectives, are similarly vital.
Other key skills for an Account Manager could include:
- Great negotiation and communication skills
- Financial acumen, and experience managing company budgets
- Self-discipline and Initiative
- Confidence and Good presentation Skills, Great interpersonal skills to handle queries and complains in a professional manner
- The ability to work well under pressure - that itself is the single biggest issue these days in Myanmar
- Strong organisational skills and self-motivation in planningf and making sales calls and visits
- as well as good computing and numerical skills for managing percentages, discounts and profits from the sales
Our mission is to be the BEST IN THE INDUSTRIES where we belong and to MAINTAIN EXCELLENCE by providing world class quality products and services to our customers. We impart significant knowledge and ...
Show the postings (5)
GANDAMAR O.A. & Business Solutions
Gandamar is the leader in Business Solution and Office Automation in Myanmar with offices in Yangon, Mandalay, Naypyitaw and over 40 Authorized Dealers all across the country. Established since 1951, ...
Show the postings (23)
CJ Foods Myanmar Co., Ltd.
Bibigo gets its name from a mash-up of Korean “bi-bi-da” (“to mix”) and English “to-go”, reflecting both its food and social characteristics, it seeks to play a leading role in demystifyin...
Show the postings (2)
Myanma Posts & Telecommunications - MPT
With over 20 million users, MPT is the first and leading telecommunications company in Myanmar, providing both fixed and mobile telecommunication services to people and enterprises of Myanmar. At MPT,...
Show the postings (94)
The newest articles
Most popular articles
- Jobinyangon.com @ Yangon ICT Fair 2014 - Tatmadaw Hall
Yangon ICT Fair 2014 တြင္ လာေရာက္ၾကည့္ရွုၾကေသာ ဧည့္သည္မ်ားကို Jobsinyangon.com မွ အလုပ္အကိုင္ေလွ်ာက္ထားျခင္းႏွင့္ ပတ္သတ္သည့္ Message မ်ားကို ေ၀ငွခဲ့ပါသည္။
- "Cover Letter တစ္ေစာင္ ဘယ္လိုေရးမလဲ"
CV ႏွင့္အတူ ပူးတြဲေလွ်ာက္ရတဲ့ Cover Letter နဲ႔ပက္သက္ျပီးလည္း ေျပာျပခ်င္ပါတယ္။
- The Irrawaddy Jobseeker promotion
The Irrawaddy helps Jobseekers in Myanmar to get a better JOBS.
- PART TIME job search TIPS
Finding part-time jobs today is very easy if you use the following tips. With these tips will you can create a very good impression on your employers and get valuable references for future employment. These tips will set you apart from the crowd.
- CV တစ္ေစာင္ေရးသားျခင္း အပုိင္း (၃)
CV တစ္ေစာင္ ေရးသားျခင္းသည္ အလုပ္ရွာသူမ်ား မျဖစ္မေန ႀကံဳေတြ႕ရမည့္ အေျခအေန ျဖစ္သည္။ ထိုအေျခအေနကို ေအာင္ျမင္စြာ အခက္အခဲမရွိ ေက်ာ္ျဖတ္ႏိုင္မည္ဆိုပါက သင္၏ အလုပ္တစ္ေနရာအတြက္ အလုပ္ရွင္ႏွင့္ လူကိုယ္တိုင္ေတြ႔ဆံုႏိုင္မည့္ အခြင့္အေရးတစ္ခုကို ရရွိႏိုင္မည္ျဖစ္သည္။