Tags: accountant accountancy vital job numerical skills finance statistics
If you like numbers and order, this is a field for you.
Accountants play main role in the organisatio of virtually every organisation and business.They ensure the financial systém runs smoothly and the tax and laws are followed. An Accountant’s role is to elaborate and prepare business’ accounts. You track all of a company’s financial transactions, any irregularities or risks whih can be reported.
Although specific responsibilities vary from industry to industry, the role of an Accountant includes the following:
- Tracking and controlling company income and spendings (expenditure)
- Running payroll, and managing audits
- Identifying and investigating financial risks or irregularities (including losses or frauds)
- Giving advice on budgeting and making proposals on how to increase profit
- Calculating tax owed and filing tax returns
Is that a job for me?
The success of an Accountant depends on their numerical skills. You will need to have a passion for math. Close attention to details and precision inprder to perform repetitive calculation accurately. You will also be able to work well under pressure, especially when approaching financial deadlines.
The main skills and attributes are:
- Excellent analytical skills and communication skills for explanation information to clients and seniour managers
- Financial acumen
- Good organisational skills
- An excellent understanding of accounting principles
- Honesty,integrity, and discretion for dealing with sensitive financial information appropriately
You won’t need a degree to become an Accountant, although an accounting qualification may be considered a must by most employers. Gaining one or more of these industry recognised qualifications could help you quantify your skills.
KTK Electrical Engineering Co., Ltd.
To become a leading organization in manufacturing global quality, green energy, best efficient electrical power products.
Our Road-map is to create superior value for our customers, suppliers, employ...
Show the postings (7)
Ever Green Myanmar Co., Ltd.
EGM is an IT service and solution provider with service ranging from IT consulting and Integration for Clients and Partners.
EGM has a variety of projects since 2012 in Yangon and Naypyidaw.
Show the postings (1)
World Concern Myanmar
Our Mission: World Concern partners to transform the lives of poor and marginalized people through disaster response and sustainable community developm-World Concern is a Christian (Global) Humanitari...
Show the postings (2)
URC (Myanmar) Co., Ltd.
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded food product companies in the Philippines and has a growing presence in other ASEAN markets.
URC's vision is to...
Show the postings (10)
The newest articles
Most popular articles
- Jobinyangon.com @ Yangon ICT Fair 2014 - Tatmadaw Hall
Yangon ICT Fair 2014 တြင္ လာေရာက္ၾကည့္ရွုၾကေသာ ဧည့္သည္မ်ားကို Jobsinyangon.com မွ အလုပ္အကိုင္ေလွ်ာက္ထားျခင္းႏွင့္ ပတ္သတ္သည့္ Message မ်ားကို ေ၀ငွခဲ့ပါသည္။
- "Cover Letter တစ္ေစာင္ ဘယ္လိုေရးမလဲ"
CV ႏွင့္အတူ ပူးတြဲေလွ်ာက္ရတဲ့ Cover Letter နဲ႔ပက္သက္ျပီးလည္း ေျပာျပခ်င္ပါတယ္။
- The Irrawaddy Jobseeker promotion
The Irrawaddy helps Jobseekers in Myanmar to get a better JOBS.
- PART TIME job search TIPS
Finding part-time jobs today is very easy if you use the following tips. With these tips will you can create a very good impression on your employers and get valuable references for future employment. These tips will set you apart from the crowd.
- CV တစ္ေစာင္ေရးသားျခင္း အပုိင္း (၃)
CV တစ္ေစာင္ ေရးသားျခင္းသည္ အလုပ္ရွာသူမ်ား မျဖစ္မေန ႀကံဳေတြ႕ရမည့္ အေျခအေန ျဖစ္သည္။ ထိုအေျခအေနကို ေအာင္ျမင္စြာ အခက္အခဲမရွိ ေက်ာ္ျဖတ္ႏိုင္မည္ဆိုပါက သင္၏ အလုပ္တစ္ေနရာအတြက္ အလုပ္ရွင္ႏွင့္ လူကိုယ္တိုင္ေတြ႔ဆံုႏိုင္မည့္ အခြင့္အေရးတစ္ခုကို ရရွိႏိုင္မည္ျဖစ္သည္။