Tags: tips jobless jobs in myanmar news success job my job good job career jobseeker advice candi
So, first before you start your job search you need a solid plan. You should clarify for yourself what want to do. You should build a resume and write a cover letter for each of the jobs you apply for. You can get more advices on how to make a CV or Cover letter here.
Job search plan:
- Clarify what job do you want (industry, career field, full-time, part-time).
- Clarify the geographic area where you want to work
- Build a CV (you can build easy here)
- Apply online (you can use www.jobless.com.mm)
- Use your personal contacts
There are some basic elements you will need to conduct for Online job search. Access to computer and email account.
Create email accounts
There are several free web-based email services available like Gmail, Yahoo etc. You can easily create your email account within short time.
Organize your documents
You can create special folder in your computer for better management of your Job search. Always keep record and copy of your CV and cover letters for your Job application.
Job search tools
In case you would like to have all your CV and Cover letter online you can use www.jobless.com.mm to manage your activities and keep history of where you have applied, who you have contacted etc. Or you can create offline solution as Excel spreadsheet works with separate column for company name,
date CV sent, contact person etc.
Job searching need afford and focus as find the right job is like a full time work. Job searching is like competition; you need to compete with other applicants. Look for the Job during weekend and get advantage of others. If you application will be among the first the hiring manager sees on Monday morning.
Key point for Job search:
- Apply Immediately – Don’t wait to apply for jobs that match your ideal specification.
- Check Email – check you email at least twice a day
- Respond to Email – once you get the email, reply immediately
- Telephone – promptly call back to any unknown number, it might be the recruiter
The newest articles
Most popular articles
- The Irrawaddy Jobseeker promotion
The Irrawaddy helps Jobseekers in Myanmar to get a better JOBS.
- Jobinyangon.com @ Yangon ICT Fair 2014 - Tatmadaw Hall
Yangon ICT Fair 2014 တြင္ လာေရာက္ၾကည့္ရွုၾကေသာ ဧည့္သည္မ်ားကို Jobsinyangon.com မွ အလုပ္အကိုင္ေလွ်ာက္ထားျခင္းႏွင့္ ပတ္သတ္သည့္ Message မ်ားကို ေ၀ငွခဲ့ပါသည္။
- "Cover Letter တစ္ေစာင္ ဘယ္လိုေရးမလဲ"
CV ႏွင့္အတူ ပူးတြဲေလွ်ာက္ရတဲ့ Cover Letter နဲ႔ပက္သက္ျပီးလည္း ေျပာျပခ်င္ပါတယ္။
- PART TIME job search TIPS
Finding part-time jobs today is very easy if you use the following tips. With these tips will you can create a very good impression on your employers and get valuable references for future employment. These tips will set you apart from the crowd.
- CV တစ္ေစာင္ေရးသားျခင္း အပုိင္း (၃)
CV တစ္ေစာင္ ေရးသားျခင္းသည္ အလုပ္ရွာသူမ်ား မျဖစ္မေန ႀကံဳေတြ႕ရမည့္ အေျခအေန ျဖစ္သည္။ ထိုအေျခအေနကို ေအာင္ျမင္စြာ အခက္အခဲမရွိ ေက်ာ္ျဖတ္ႏိုင္မည္ဆိုပါက သင္၏ အလုပ္တစ္ေနရာအတြက္ အလုပ္ရွင္ႏွင့္ လူကိုယ္တိုင္ေတြ႔ဆံုႏိုင္မည့္ အခြင့္အေရးတစ္ခုကို ရရွိႏိုင္မည္ျဖစ္သည္။