Tags: Business Devlopment manager Myanmar jobs career in Myanmar job advice in Myanmar Yangon jobs
Looking for a career in sales where development comes with the title?
Business Development Managers are senior sales people who are responsible for improving an organisation’s financial growth.
Their role involve all activities from sourcing new clients and developing relationships, up to describing strategic goals (both short-term and long-term) and generating business interest through advertising, client calls, and networking.
Business Development Managers are needed in every sector, and usually work in office environment in Myanmar. They travell to conferences and events which could also be part of their day-to-day accountabilities as well..
Typical acountabilities for a Business Development Manager include:
- Seeking out opportunities and pursuing potential sales leads
- Selling products and/or services and negotiating costs with clients
- Building on existing client relationships via phone, email, and face-to-face
- Setting and monitoring sales targets
- Managing, training, and motivating a team of sales people
- Writing and pitching sales proposals according client needs assessment
- Is negotiating new contracts, seekeng steadily new business opprtunities
Am I a right person to become Business Development manager?
One needs to have excellent communication (also sales) skills, and a proficient negotiation skills to become a Business Development Manager. You’ll also need to be a strategic thinker with good business sense.
Myanmar (esp. Yangon)becomes fast-paced working environment. That creates tight deadlines especially for those working in this field, so self-motivation, initiative, and a vested passion for what you do is also a must.
A Business Development Manager will also need to be:
- Excellent communication skills to keep clients fully informed
- Knowledgeable about sales methods and strategies
- Able to give excellent customer service
- Persuasive and personable
- A team player with good leadership skillsto motivate a range of people
- Able to manage time effectively
- A creative problem solver with sharp analytical skills
- Computer literate to track goods, services, costs and customer service levels.
What else do I you need?
There are no set entry requirements to become a Business Development Manager in Myanmar, but most employers will look for applicants with previous experience in sales, business management, or marketing. A degree in a related field may be beneficial, but it isn’t a must.
Focus Star Co., Ltd.
Focus Star Co., Ltd. is located in Rm# 001/2-007/8, Condo B, University Avenue Bahan Tsp, Myanmar. Company is working in General business business activities.Focus Star Co., Ltd.Focus Star Co., Ltd ha...
Show the postings (2)
Myanmar Jardine Schindler
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators and related services. Its innovative and environmentally-friendly access and transit-managemen...
Show the postings (3)
Living Irrawaddy Travel Services
Boutique Travel Company that offer tours that are more than just sightseeing. Corporate Travel Logistics, Retail Ticketing & Group Tour, Customised Travel PackagesLiving Irrawaddy specialise in tours ...
Show the postings (3)
Myanma Posts & Telecommunications - MPT
With over 20 million users, MPT is the first and leading telecommunications company in Myanmar, providing both fixed and mobile telecommunication services to people and enterprises of Myanmar. At MPT,...
Show the postings (6)
Lynx Trading Co., Ltd.
Installation and Services for Taximeter at City Taxis. Products are imported from Korea, Sole distributor of Kung Jung I&C Co., Ltd. LYNX provides for Towing Service cooperation with Traffic Police at...
Show the postings (5)