Tags: job Myanmar MyanmarjobDB work.com.mm job offers
Cover letters tips
Covering letter made with proper focus and attention is the most important step in the process of selling yourself to a dream employer. So make it count!
Read more at BLOG www.jobless.com.mm
• Pay attention and focus on the job at hand. It's nice to express yourself to the dream employer how fabulous you are. But the recruiters are interested to hear about your skills which are specifically related to the vacancy they are looking to fill. To say more concreate; do you have particular skills or experiences they looking for, highlighted, make them sound! Make homework to find out what they are looking for before your make your cover letter.
• Brief but clear. Make the cover letter brief, people are busy and will not read long cover letter, no need to make it longer than one single page. Brevity is appreciated in this case.
• Homework first. Before you write your letter, try to collect as much as possible information about the company?
• Pay attention to form of letter, use one clear form and font.
• Focus on details, get the little thing right. Make sure that the spelling and grammar is right. Avoid using words which sound impressive but you are not sure of their meaning. Double-check all figures, contacts details are correct.
• Don't exaggerate ... too much. It's OK to play on the positive side of the coin when it comes to your experience and skills. But don't go overboard. You should be able to estimate your limits and be able to work within these boarders.
|Sales - Management(119)|
|Marketing / Brand(105)|
|Chef / Baker(38)|
|Oil & Gas(5)|
|CB BANK PLC(64)|
Yangon ICT Fair 2014 တြင္ လာေရာက္ၾကည့္ရွုၾကေသာ ဧည့္သည္မ်ားကို Jobsinyangon.com မွ အလုပ္အကိုင္ေလွ်ာက္ထားျခင္းႏွင့္ ပတ္သတ္သည့္ Message မ်ားကို ေ၀ငွခဲ့ပါသည္။
Finding part-time jobs today is very easy if you use the following tips. With these tips will you can create a very good impression on your employers and get valuable references for future employment. These tips will set you apart from the crowd.
JobsInYangon.com MEDIA PARTNERS - Your job offers will appear on their web sites
Jobsinyangon.com is a leading Career and Job site in Myanmar. Jobsinyangon presents the largest porfolio of jobs on Myanmar market, thus helping recruiters to source top talents and job seekers available in Myanmar. Jobsinyangon.com job board helps hiring managers and recruiters from all companies in Myanmar to post jobs, manage applicants and make the right hiring decision. Any jobseeker in Myanmar can find Jobs in Yangon and other cities of all categories of jobs. Online job opportunities can be searched or arranged by our Executive search branch Roger Quest International.