Tags: HR work in Myanmar Work in HR HR jobs Recruitment jobs
Are people your top focus? Then HR Assistant is a job for you.
An HR Assistant handles a variety of administrative and clerical duties. They provide the over-all support to the HR team, and assist with daily routine of the department.
Their role covers all things employee related. They should know thing about about policies, regulations, and procedures. They also make sure employee records are correct and up to date, arrange HR projects, and handle complaints and grievances.
Typical Accountabilities for an HR Assistant are:
- Processing payroll related data, including attendance, bonuses, and leaves
- Helping with the recruitment and initial orientation of new people
- Ensuring the company’s processes comply with employment law
- Dealing with employee salaries and benefits
- Providing secretarial support such as data entry, printing, and answering the phone in needed
Am I able to become HR assistant?
You need to have excellent communication skills and an ability to work well as a team. As the role is based around the support of others, you’ll need to enjoy working with people, and need to patient and have diplomatic approach to all employee related issues.
Good attention to detail is another key feature (an eye for detail), and a wide knowledge of databases and word processing packages for processing employee information.
To become a successful HR Assistant, you’ll also need to have this skills:
- Extremely well organised with good communication skills
- Ability to remain calm in difficult situations
- Problem solving abilities helping emploeeys to be productive
- Friendly and approachable
- Empathy for employees´issues at work
- Tactful and discreet towards diverse viewpoints
There are no specific entry requirements to become an HR Assistant. However, previous experience in an administrative rolewould be an advantage and improve your chances of being considered as a candidate.
Supreme Group Of Companies
To deliver Professional Services that meet and exceed Clients expectations.
To maintain a high level of professional Standing and Integrity that is above reproach.
To establish a mutual...
Show the postings (12)
Regent Education Group
Regent Education GroupRegent Education GroupRegent Education Group of Myanmar is empowering Myanmar students with access to world-class education, locally and abroad, to maximise their potentials for ...
Show the postings (13)
Blue Ocean Operating Management Co., Ltd.
Our vision, to be number one customer choice company.(Partners)...To provide you a good services we do partner with Myanmar Post and Telecommunication (MPT) and Yantanapon Teleport Co., Ltd.(YTP) who ...
Show the postings (17)
United Paints Group Co., Ltd.
United Paints Group Co.,Ltd. သည္ ဝန္ထမ္းမ်ားအေပၚ -
> ရသင့္ရထုိက္ေသာ ခံစားခြင့္မ်ား၊ ရပိုင္ခ...
Show the postings (7)
The newest articles
Most popular articles
- Jobinyangon.com @ Yangon ICT Fair 2014 - Tatmadaw Hall
Yangon ICT Fair 2014 တြင္ လာေရာက္ၾကည့္ရွုၾကေသာ ဧည့္သည္မ်ားကို Jobsinyangon.com မွ အလုပ္အကိုင္ေလွ်ာက္ထားျခင္းႏွင့္ ပတ္သတ္သည့္ Message မ်ားကို ေ၀ငွခဲ့ပါသည္။
- "Cover Letter တစ္ေစာင္ ဘယ္လိုေရးမလဲ"
CV ႏွင့္အတူ ပူးတြဲေလွ်ာက္ရတဲ့ Cover Letter နဲ႔ပက္သက္ျပီးလည္း ေျပာျပခ်င္ပါတယ္။
- The Irrawaddy Jobseeker promotion
The Irrawaddy helps Jobseekers in Myanmar to get a better JOBS.
- PART TIME job search TIPS
Finding part-time jobs today is very easy if you use the following tips. With these tips will you can create a very good impression on your employers and get valuable references for future employment. These tips will set you apart from the crowd.
- CV တစ္ေစာင္ေရးသားျခင္း အပုိင္း (၃)
CV တစ္ေစာင္ ေရးသားျခင္းသည္ အလုပ္ရွာသူမ်ား မျဖစ္မေန ႀကံဳေတြ႕ရမည့္ အေျခအေန ျဖစ္သည္။ ထိုအေျခအေနကို ေအာင္ျမင္စြာ အခက္အခဲမရွိ ေက်ာ္ျဖတ္ႏိုင္မည္ဆိုပါက သင္၏ အလုပ္တစ္ေနရာအတြက္ အလုပ္ရွင္ႏွင့္ လူကိုယ္တိုင္ေတြ႔ဆံုႏိုင္မည့္ အခြင့္အေရးတစ္ခုကို ရရွိႏိုင္မည္ျဖစ္သည္။