Tags: Sales Assistant Myanmar jobs myjob Myanmar Burma jobs work in Myanmar
Do you think you are people person? Then Sales Assistant job is for you
Sales Assistants sell the products or services of their business. Generally they are working in retail, they are customer-facing and often the first and primary form of contact to help ensure people find what they’re looking for. Sales Assistants can work in a number of different settings, including supermarkets, retail outlets and concessions, but their main purpose remains the same – to help customers find what they’re looking for.
Main responsibilities for a Sales Assistant are:
- Approaching customers to identify their needs
- Answering questions and using product knowledge to make recommendations on what to purchase
- Processing payments to finalize the sale
- Receiving deliveries, replenishing and restocking sales areas and helping with in-store displays
- Keeping all sales areas clean and tidy
- Reaching sales targets set by the business, both personally and as a team
To be successful as Sales Assistant, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are absolutely vital. Regardless of what industry they’re working in, great Sales Assistants all have one thing in common – providing excellent customer service to each and every customer. Unfortunately, this rule also applies no matter how rude or obnoxious they may be…
Other key skills include:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A friendly and approachable nature
- Good sales skills, and the ability to upsell or add-on at point of purchase
- Excellent team working skills
No formal qualifications are needed to become a great Sales Assistant. However, gaining a qualification specific to the industry or dedicated sales and customer service training are all great ways to get ahead.
UNITED AMARA BANK Co., Ltd
On 27 th December 2012, the Bank began inbound money remittance through its partnership with Western Union Payment Inc and in 2013, a principal license was obtained from VISA and MasterCard for the a...
Show the postings (10)
United Paints Group Co., Ltd.
United Paints Group Co.,Ltd. သည္ ဝန္ထမ္းမ်ားအေပၚ -
> ရသင့္ရထုိက္ေသာ ခံစားခြင့္မ်ား၊ ရပိုင္ခ...
Show the postings (3)
GANDAMAR O.A. & Business Solutions
Gandamar is the leader in Business Solution and Office Automation in Myanmar with offices in Yangon, Mandalay, Naypyitaw and over 40 Authorized Dealers all across the country. Established since 1951, ...
Show the postings (21)
Mega Lifesciences Ltd.
Mega Lifesciences is committed to provide quality products & services to our customers & consumers through constant improvement and innovation. Mega Lifesciences is a Thinking Organization that change...
Show the postings (12)
The newest articles
Most popular articles
- Jobinyangon.com @ Yangon ICT Fair 2014 - Tatmadaw Hall
Yangon ICT Fair 2014 တြင္ လာေရာက္ၾကည့္ရွုၾကေသာ ဧည့္သည္မ်ားကို Jobsinyangon.com မွ အလုပ္အကိုင္ေလွ်ာက္ထားျခင္းႏွင့္ ပတ္သတ္သည့္ Message မ်ားကို ေ၀ငွခဲ့ပါသည္။
- "Cover Letter တစ္ေစာင္ ဘယ္လိုေရးမလဲ"
CV ႏွင့္အတူ ပူးတြဲေလွ်ာက္ရတဲ့ Cover Letter နဲ႔ပက္သက္ျပီးလည္း ေျပာျပခ်င္ပါတယ္။
- The Irrawaddy Jobseeker promotion
The Irrawaddy helps Jobseekers in Myanmar to get a better JOBS.
- PART TIME job search TIPS
Finding part-time jobs today is very easy if you use the following tips. With these tips will you can create a very good impression on your employers and get valuable references for future employment. These tips will set you apart from the crowd.
- CV တစ္ေစာင္ေရးသားျခင္း အပုိင္း (၃)
CV တစ္ေစာင္ ေရးသားျခင္းသည္ အလုပ္ရွာသူမ်ား မျဖစ္မေန ႀကံဳေတြ႕ရမည့္ အေျခအေန ျဖစ္သည္။ ထိုအေျခအေနကို ေအာင္ျမင္စြာ အခက္အခဲမရွိ ေက်ာ္ျဖတ္ႏိုင္မည္ဆိုပါက သင္၏ အလုပ္တစ္ေနရာအတြက္ အလုပ္ရွင္ႏွင့္ လူကိုယ္တိုင္ေတြ႔ဆံုႏိုင္မည့္ အခြင့္အေရးတစ္ခုကို ရရွိႏိုင္မည္ျဖစ္သည္။