Tags: sales skills work in Yangon work in myanmar
How to become sales manager?
Sales Managers are responsible for leading a sales team, helping them get organised and motivating them to reach their targets.
They can work in a number of different disciplines, and sell products or services to a wide range of clients. However, the purpose for sales manager is to get the most out of their team and help them achieve their core Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Main duties for a Sales Manager are:
- Recruiting new staff, and integrating them into the team
- Training team members and helping promote their development
- Setting targets and sales goals, while advising staff on ways to improve their perfomance
- Running call coaching sessions to help people improve their skills
- Helping any members of the team who seem to be struggling
Am I a good person to become Sales Manager?
As a Sales Manager, excellent motivational skills are absolutely essential. It’s Sales manager job to help everyone on the team reach their true potential and motivated workforce will be key to your success.
You will need to be able to build rapport within the team, and have the respect of everyone behind you in order to progress. For this reason, interpersonal and communication skills will also be of paramount importance.
Other key skills for an Sales Manager include:
- Excellent man-management skills incl. interpersonal skills
- Good business acumen
- The ability to work well under pressure
You will not need a degree to become a Sales Manager, although previous experience in the field and sales specific will be essential to progress.
Winning and retaining new business in today's Myanmar competitive environment is ultimately down to the strength of your sales team. Sales team carry much responsibility for organisational success and must possess a breadth of skills and behaviours to achieve their goals. So if you want to exceed tough targets, achieve higher sales results, enhance your sales skills and motivate your sales team to greater profitability
Grand Master International Co., Ltd.
To Stand as one phatmaceutical importing company with resepctable reputation in providing required quality product range, meeting the health care needs of increasing customers.
1.Mission for Market
Show the postings (1)
Myanmar Carlsberg Co., Ltd.
Deliver value for our shareholders, employees and societyMake a difference to our global brands
Can you see yourself helping to grow and shape some of the best-known beverage brands in the world? D...
Show the postings (26)
F.U.G.I International Co.,Ltd
We seek to provide accurate, timely & unbiased information as these attributes foster overall confidence in investment strategies that are not effective at every point in time but are likely to succee...
Show the postings (4)
Cho Cho Co., Ltd.
• In 1997, the company ventures into manufacturing sector and formed Yathar Cho Industry Limited which focus on manufacturing and distribution of Yum Yum instant Noodle in Myanmar. In 2004, the comp...
Show the postings (17)
The newest articles
Most popular articles
- Jobinyangon.com @ Yangon ICT Fair 2014 - Tatmadaw Hall
Yangon ICT Fair 2014 တြင္ လာေရာက္ၾကည့္ရွုၾကေသာ ဧည့္သည္မ်ားကို Jobsinyangon.com မွ အလုပ္အကိုင္ေလွ်ာက္ထားျခင္းႏွင့္ ပတ္သတ္သည့္ Message မ်ားကို ေ၀ငွခဲ့ပါသည္။
- "Cover Letter တစ္ေစာင္ ဘယ္လိုေရးမလဲ"
CV ႏွင့္အတူ ပူးတြဲေလွ်ာက္ရတဲ့ Cover Letter နဲ႔ပက္သက္ျပီးလည္း ေျပာျပခ်င္ပါတယ္။
- The Irrawaddy Jobseeker promotion
The Irrawaddy helps Jobseekers in Myanmar to get a better JOBS.
- PART TIME job search TIPS
Finding part-time jobs today is very easy if you use the following tips. With these tips will you can create a very good impression on your employers and get valuable references for future employment. These tips will set you apart from the crowd.
- CV တစ္ေစာင္ေရးသားျခင္း အပုိင္း (၃)
CV တစ္ေစာင္ ေရးသားျခင္းသည္ အလုပ္ရွာသူမ်ား မျဖစ္မေန ႀကံဳေတြ႕ရမည့္ အေျခအေန ျဖစ္သည္။ ထိုအေျခအေနကို ေအာင္ျမင္စြာ အခက္အခဲမရွိ ေက်ာ္ျဖတ္ႏိုင္မည္ဆိုပါက သင္၏ အလုပ္တစ္ေနရာအတြက္ အလုပ္ရွင္ႏွင့္ လူကိုယ္တိုင္ေတြ႔ဆံုႏိုင္မည့္ အခြင့္အေရးတစ္ခုကို ရရွိႏိုင္မည္ျဖစ္သည္။