Tags: Business Devlopment manager Myanmar jobs career in Myanmar job advice in Myanmar Yangon jobs
Looking for a career in sales where development comes with the title?
Business Development Managers are senior sales people who are responsible for improving an organisation’s financial growth.
Their role involve all activities from sourcing new clients and developing relationships, up to describing strategic goals (both short-term and long-term) and generating business interest through advertising, client calls, and networking.
Business Development Managers are needed in every sector, and usually work in office environment in Myanmar. They travell to conferences and events which could also be part of their day-to-day accountabilities as well..
Typical acountabilities for a Business Development Manager include:
- Seeking out opportunities and pursuing potential sales leads
- Selling products and/or services and negotiating costs with clients
- Building on existing client relationships via phone, email, and face-to-face
- Setting and monitoring sales targets
- Managing, training, and motivating a team of sales people
- Writing and pitching sales proposals according client needs assessment
- Is negotiating new contracts, seekeng steadily new business opprtunities
Am I a right person to become Business Development manager?
One needs to have excellent communication (also sales) skills, and a proficient negotiation skills to become a Business Development Manager. You’ll also need to be a strategic thinker with good business sense.
Myanmar (esp. Yangon)becomes fast-paced working environment. That creates tight deadlines especially for those working in this field, so self-motivation, initiative, and a vested passion for what you do is also a must.
A Business Development Manager will also need to be:
- Excellent communication skills to keep clients fully informed
- Knowledgeable about sales methods and strategies
- Able to give excellent customer service
- Persuasive and personable
- A team player with good leadership skillsto motivate a range of people
- Able to manage time effectively
- A creative problem solver with sharp analytical skills
- Computer literate to track goods, services, costs and customer service levels.
What else do I you need?
There are no set entry requirements to become a Business Development Manager in Myanmar, but most employers will look for applicants with previous experience in sales, business management, or marketing. A degree in a related field may be beneficial, but it isn’t a must.
The newest articles
Most popular articles
- Jobinyangon.com @ Yangon ICT Fair 2014 - Tatmadaw Hall
Yangon ICT Fair 2014 တြင္ လာေရာက္ၾကည့္ရွုၾကေသာ ဧည့္သည္မ်ားကို Jobsinyangon.com မွ အလုပ္အကိုင္ေလွ်ာက္ထားျခင္းႏွင့္ ပတ္သတ္သည့္ Message မ်ားကို ေ၀ငွခဲ့ပါသည္။
- "Cover Letter တစ္ေစာင္ ဘယ္လိုေရးမလဲ"
CV ႏွင့္အတူ ပူးတြဲေလွ်ာက္ရတဲ့ Cover Letter နဲ႔ပက္သက္ျပီးလည္း ေျပာျပခ်င္ပါတယ္။
- The Irrawaddy Jobseeker promotion
The Irrawaddy helps Jobseekers in Myanmar to get a better JOBS.
- PART TIME job search TIPS
Finding part-time jobs today is very easy if you use the following tips. With these tips will you can create a very good impression on your employers and get valuable references for future employment. These tips will set you apart from the crowd.
- CV တစ္ေစာင္ေရးသားျခင္း အပုိင္း (၃)
CV တစ္ေစာင္ ေရးသားျခင္းသည္ အလုပ္ရွာသူမ်ား မျဖစ္မေန ႀကံဳေတြ႕ရမည့္ အေျခအေန ျဖစ္သည္။ ထိုအေျခအေနကို ေအာင္ျမင္စြာ အခက္အခဲမရွိ ေက်ာ္ျဖတ္ႏိုင္မည္ဆိုပါက သင္၏ အလုပ္တစ္ေနရာအတြက္ အလုပ္ရွင္ႏွင့္ လူကိုယ္တိုင္ေတြ႔ဆံုႏိုင္မည့္ အခြင့္အေရးတစ္ခုကို ရရွိႏိုင္မည္ျဖစ္သည္။