Tags: job inMyanmar working tool job search job platform online search CV resume
How to become an analyst?
Analysts use their expert skills in critical thinking to study and analyse various kinds of information.Analyst covers all from complex numerical data and business reports, to IT systems, marketing strategies, and surveys.Analysts research the past and project the future performance of the company. They project the forecasts as well.
Their work helps support an organisation to fulfil their overall business goals, and the outcome of their analysis ultimately help improve the quality of the product or service.
Areas of focus would include market research, business analysis, data analysis, systems analysis, and investment analysis.
Main duties for an Analyst are:
- Carrying out market research and liaising with clients to understand goals
- Researching and studying information and figures
- Storing and monitoring data using efficient database systems
- Analysing data using statistical programmes, spreadsheets, and computer models
- Using data to recognise areas for improvement and propose new processes
- Writing reports and presenting findings to the business
Is it a job for you?
Not only an analytical mind is preferred,but also one needs to have excellent research and interpretation skills, as well as the ability to report and communicate complex information clearly.
An Analyst needs to be:
- An excellent problem solver
- A tactful negotiator
- Able to focus on small details
- Good at multitasking (and prioritising)
- Deadline-focussed and long hour working attitude
- Able to manage time effectively
- Mistakes can be very costly, so the work is very scrutinized
You would need a degree from a good university and the employers would prefer subjects that include mathematical analysis. Even postgraduate degree in MBA or in finance would be needed.
The newest articles
Most popular articles
- Jobinyangon.com @ Yangon ICT Fair 2014 - Tatmadaw Hall
Yangon ICT Fair 2014 တြင္ လာေရာက္ၾကည့္ရွုၾကေသာ ဧည့္သည္မ်ားကို Jobsinyangon.com မွ အလုပ္အကိုင္ေလွ်ာက္ထားျခင္းႏွင့္ ပတ္သတ္သည့္ Message မ်ားကို ေ၀ငွခဲ့ပါသည္။
- "Cover Letter တစ္ေစာင္ ဘယ္လိုေရးမလဲ"
CV ႏွင့္အတူ ပူးတြဲေလွ်ာက္ရတဲ့ Cover Letter နဲ႔ပက္သက္ျပီးလည္း ေျပာျပခ်င္ပါတယ္။
- The Irrawaddy Jobseeker promotion
The Irrawaddy helps Jobseekers in Myanmar to get a better JOBS.
- PART TIME job search TIPS
Finding part-time jobs today is very easy if you use the following tips. With these tips will you can create a very good impression on your employers and get valuable references for future employment. These tips will set you apart from the crowd.
- CV တစ္ေစာင္ေရးသားျခင္း အပုိင္း (၃)
CV တစ္ေစာင္ ေရးသားျခင္းသည္ အလုပ္ရွာသူမ်ား မျဖစ္မေန ႀကံဳေတြ႕ရမည့္ အေျခအေန ျဖစ္သည္။ ထိုအေျခအေနကို ေအာင္ျမင္စြာ အခက္အခဲမရွိ ေက်ာ္ျဖတ္ႏိုင္မည္ဆိုပါက သင္၏ အလုပ္တစ္ေနရာအတြက္ အလုပ္ရွင္ႏွင့္ လူကိုယ္တိုင္ေတြ႔ဆံုႏိုင္မည့္ အခြင့္အေရးတစ္ခုကို ရရွိႏိုင္မည္ျဖစ္သည္။